Hosted PBX Voice
Hosted PBX Voice
Hosted Voice overview
Hosted Voice from System Network and Design, LLC is a fully managed cloud-based solution that offers advanced unified communications customized to fit your organization’s specific needs. It’s a fully scalable solution that improves productivity and provides a flexible, cost-effective pay-as-you-go feature to fit any budget. Hosted Voice provides seamless connection to the office from anywhere, maximizing the productivity of your mobile and remote employees.
Benefits of Hosted Voice:
- Dedicated and secure data connection over our privately owned and operated all fiber network
- Modular and fully customizable High definition (HD) voice equipment, featuring IP phones
- Leading edge technology and automatic upgrades
- Full IT support and collaboration
- Full redundancy in the Enterprise Solutions cloud ensures improved reliability compared to traditional premise-based systems
- Unlimited long distance calling to all states and territories and over 50 of the countries called most often by businesses worldwide
- Unified Communications– PC, MAC and mobile applications that allow users to control feature settings, view call logs, speed dials, and company directory. Supports secure instant messaging, directory, and click-to-dial applications. Includes hold, transfer, and conference
- Auto Attendant– Provides callers with company greeting and dialing menu options. Routes calls to multiple user-defined destinations. Auto Attendant is included with Hosted Voice bundles.
- Voice Mail Box– General company Voice Mail or additional boxes for mobile or remote employees
- Queue– Automatic call queue when receptionist is busy. Plays greeting and music-on-hold until call is answered
- Receptionist Console– Manage incoming calls via PC application. Allows receptionist to monitor line status, transfer calls, and all call handling features in real time. Supports unlimited number of users
all control features. Unified Communications are included with Hosted Voice bundles.